It’s quick and easy to check your account balances, view your transaction history and transfer funds with Online Banking. And it’s FREE. Contact a Retail Banking Officer at (763) 494-9800 to get started today.
Current customers can access our Online Banking system on the internet at www.eaglecommunitybank.com by obtaining a NetTeller ID and PIN number.
- Customers may view information on checking, savings, and loans. Information available to view includes current balance, stop payments, memo posted items, current transaction items, images of checks written (only on current transactions), and access to the last three statements.
- Ability to transfer funds between checking and savings. Transfers may be initiated from any of the above-mentioned accounts to pay toward a loan.
- Conveniently pay bills with our free quick and easy Bill Pay.
- Once you have set up your online banking, download our free Mobile App (available at the App Store for iOS and Android) for anywhere access to your online banking through your mobile device including Mobile Deposit.
- Ability to download transactions into personal finance software (Money, Quicken, and Quickbooks).
Customers have the ability to access information about their accounts with Eagle Community Bank through electronic means. Although Eagle Community Bank tries to provide accurate and timely information to its customers via electronic means, there may be inadvertent technical occurrences beyond the bank’s control which would cause electronic access to be unavailable. Eagle Community Bank is not responsible for any losses resulting from the inability of customers to access their accounts and/or perform transactions during any such occurrences. Similarly, Eagle Community Bank is not responsible for any losses during periods when its electronic systems are shut down for maintenance, repair, upgrades or other necessary actions.